5 Reasons Why a Google Places Listing is Essential
Google Places, part of Google Maps, is one of the latest of Google’s internet business tools that you can use to make your business in the public domain to millions of new probable customers with relatively slight effort. The concept of Google Places is for each and every place on Google Maps to have a website. When you prepare a Place page with Google, you automatically list your business in Google’s Search engine results and have the opportunity to create a marker for it on Google Maps. Don’t let your business fall under the radar by not securing its spot in Google Places. Here are five reasons why a Google Places listing is indispensable for your business:
- The Internet is the number one position people go to search for businesses. As a matter of fact, twenty percent of all Google searches are for local businesses. foregone is the day of the ten-pound telephone book. In today’s world, technology is key when advertising for new customers and staying current in the minds of already established customers. Simply put, if you are not readily available online, you will lose customers to businesses that are.
- You create your Google Places page to speak for your business and to your target audience. Google Places allows you to call the shots when it comes to creating copy for your page and uploading pictures and videos, allowing you to create a user experience that is completely customized to your business’ message.
- Your Places page can be optimized for maximum search engine return. Taking a few simple steps toward optimizing your business’s page can offer essential improvements in engine results return. You are in control of how right your Places page performs and have the choice of altering your page as often as you like.
- A Google Places page acts as more than just a yellow pages listing. use your business’ page to supply links to your website, post videos of your team hard at work, and request customer feedback. Places pages also permit you to interact with your customers, who are able to write up reviews and post them on your page.
- Google Places is optimized for mobile searching. These days people make use of the Internet from their mobile phones more often than they do their laptops or home computers. Google Places puts your business in front of these customers in a viewer-friendly interface, making it effortless for you to reach this important sector of the consumer market.
If you are concerned in keeping your business relevant in today’s fast-paced, technology-driven market, then it is necessary that you list your business with Google Places. Google has made the process fast, easy and free. However, there are some key points that ought be followed to make sure your Google Places listing is as effective as possible. With a little effort, you can have your own Places page up and running to bring about you more business.